Manchester United supervisor Jose Mourinho says he feels "contempt" for the row by which he and Chelsea boss Antonio Conte have traded insults.
Conte mentioned on Tuesday that he "will not forget" the feud together with his rival.
But the Portuguese mentioned on Friday: "I feel when an individual insults any other, you'll be expecting a reaction or you'll be expecting contempt, silence.
"The first time he insulted me, I had a reaction that I do know that touched the purpose the place he truly feels harm."
He added: "Then he insulted me for a 2d time, however now I modify. For me, contempt manner finish of the tale."
It is Mourinho's try to attract a line underneath his feud with the Italian, which was once reignited ultimate week.
However, this month's exchanges have now not been the primary between the 2 bosses.
Best of enemies - a historical past of disagreement
- 19 October 2017: Conte says Mourinho must "take a look at himself" and forestall speaking about his former aspect
- 29 July 2017: Conte says that he will have to steer clear of "a Mourinho season" because the champions try to protect their Premier League name.
- 14 March 2017: Mourinho tells Chelsea enthusiasts "I am nonetheless primary" after being heckled right through his aspect's FA Cup loss at Stamford Bridge
- 12 February 2017: Conte says he does now not like Mourinho's "joking" after the Manchester United boss said Chelsea cannot be caught because they are a "defensive staff"
- 23 October 2016: Conte says he was once "now not mocking any individual" after showing to antagonise Mourinho in Manchester United's Four-Zero defeat at Stamford Bridge
Ibrahimovic 'now not glad together with his situation'
Mourinho additionally gave an replace on striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic forward of Monday's Premier League recreation in opposition to Stoke (20:00 GMT).
"Zlatan is injured or isn't utterly glad together with his situation," mentioned Mourinho.
"He fought like a tiger, he was once beginning having mins right here and there. He had a get started and had 60 mins in a single recreation, began any other one and had 45 [minutes] and he was once now not glad together with his emotions.
"He consulted different medical doctors, different evaluations and all of us make the verdict to forestall. When he is feeling truly just right, [he will] come again to the paintings.
"The date for him to be again to coaching with the staff was once across the finish of January, starting of February, so let's hope his emotions are higher and now we have him with us once conceivable."